FP workshop 2016 Surrey
This FP workshop will be held at Wates House, University of Surrey, Guildford, UK October 6-7, 2016.
A major goal of this workshop is the completion of the updating process of the FP roadmap document by a second edition.
The on-line registration form is available at www.exsa.hu/fp-ini.php.
Please register now as the venue will only allow for a limited number of participants.
The registration will close September 25, 2016 at the latest.
Further information will be published here as soon as they are available.
The draft agenda is as follows:
Thursday, October 6 (from ~13:00 to ~18:30)
- Objectives of the workshop
- Summary of the last workshop
- Report of funded projects
- Scientific and technical presentations
Friday, October 7 (from ~9:00 to ~14:00)
- Update process of the FP roadmap based on expert group results at recent FP workshops ( see FP board for details )
- Project management and fund raising (group 1)
- New experimental determinations and methodology (group 2)
- Theory & codes – challenges: competent use and update of parameters (group 3)
- Integration of new experimental as well as theoretical parameters into critically evaluated compilations (group 4)
- Joint discussion and generation of roadmap update and Ad-hoc input by workshop attendees
registration deadline: September 25, 2016
workshop: October 6/7, 2016
Wates House (lat:51.24188,lon:-0.59074)
Guildford GU2 7UP
suggestions for hotels nearby the venue can be found with Google Maps.