Recognized experts will give lectures and Hands-on trainings in the following topics:
- Fundamentals of X-ray – matter interaction
- Quantification in Bulk analysis, Sherman/Fujino
- Quantification of Stratified materials
- Spectra evaluation
- Monte Carlo Methods
- Modeling X-ray tubes and solid state detectors
The autumn school targets students in their latest stage of master studies, PhD students and PostDocs with understanding of X-Ray Spectrometry.
The Workshop targets scientists from academia and industry facing challenges in quantification in X-ray spectrometry. Beside the presentation of experts the workshop will give a platform for discussions between the participants.
- In-situ metrology (for bio and energy materials)
- High-resolution (local) μ-XRF
- High-resolution (angular) GI/E-XRF
- Quantification with Monte Carlo methods
- Quantification with fundamental parameter approach
- Fundamental parameters